OOAK Guild April Contest challenge.(SOLD)




I am going to enter this one in the OOAK Guild challenge. I know I wont win but, as soon as I read the challenge I had to get sculpting. It just fired my creative juices LOL. Heres the challenge-
This months challenge will focus around a fantasy masquerade theme, Your entry can be either be male of female and must be a sculpt and the only requirement is that your entry include a mask, your sculpt can either be wearing or holding one just so long as your entry has on incorperated somewhere in your creation.
Wish me luck all. xxx

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I don't know why you say you will not win - your work is absolutely stunning. I particularly like this little vamp. Very cute.It must take hours to sculpt to such degree of detail.

Rachel said...

I love your creations, and this is no exception. She's amazing! I love the black too, a favourite colour.

All in all, in my opinion, you should win!!! :)

Thanks for the follow btw.

Rach, x

daphnelwilliams said...

Think positive!!! I think you have a great chance at winning!!! She is very beautiful and creative!! Good Luck!

Gossamer Creations said...

Your sculptures are beautiful....I think you will win.
I hope you have a wonderful Easter.
~Sue~